Our Outstanding Representation For Personal Injury Claims
Frankovitch, Anetakis, Simon, Decapio & Pearl, LLP, is a West Virginia firm of high-quality attorneys with a tradition of excellent representation resulting in success for victims of accidents and injured workers. The founders of our firm, which began in 1967, are the cornerstone of our practice, building up a distinguished reputation our entire team takes pride in and continues with every client.
Our firm includes three generations of lawyers, a unique compilation of wisdom, experience and energy that allows us to litigate in a way that separates us from other firms. We do not have a willingness to quickly settle your case — instead, we will explore every option and argument to ensure your best interest guides every decision we make.
Personal injury cases include:
- Motor vehicle accidents – We fight to see that victims injured in car, truck or motorcycle accidents have their medical bills and other compensatory damages paid for by those negligent or at fault.
- Fatal or catastrophic accidents
- Industrial accidents – Our attorneys represent injured workers in all types of workplaces, including construction sites, factories, and oil and gas rigs.
- Products that cause injury – such as airbags, construction materials, vehicle design, including drugs and defective medical devices.
- Premises liability/slip and fall
- Medical malpractice claims – A few examples include physician, hospital or nursing home negligence, prescription drug or surgical errors.
How Are Personal Injury Attorneys Paid?
Frankovitch, Anetakis, Simon, Decapio & Pearl, LLP, works on a contingency fee basis for personal injury cases. That means you will not pay our lawyers any fees until we win for you.
Contact Our Firm To Learn How To Get Started
For a free consultation, call our firm toll free at 800-564-4050. Another option is to send us an email through our contact form.
We have three locations in West Virginia to serve you — in Weirton, Wheeling, and Chester, and our attorneys have licenses to practice in West Virginia, Ohio and Pennsylvania.